two days ago I purchased the 60 bars earned while playing and today it is only 30 for the same price. Honestly you guys doubled the price. What the heck. You also took away the 9.99 package you could buy and replaced it with a package for 13.99. Come on are you not rich enough already from these games that you have to take us all for more.
I have come to realize that I will never get the jackpot on a spin and regardless of the variety of spins I make on the wheel almost always get the fish. I count to make sure I am not stopping at the same point every time yet the prize is almost always the same fish.
It is the same when you get the bonus spin for 5 more moves. You rarely win and then if you want more moves you have to use 7 bars and then you typically don’t get the turns there either.
this is not supposed to be a game of chance like a slot machine that you feed endless money in to and never win but that is the way it is set up. I am sure KING is getting richer by the day by suckers like me who are addicted to this game.
i am very disheartened by your costly changes and you may have just done enough for me to leave. How unfortunate