Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I never received the free 50 gold bars for registering. Why didnt I get them yet?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Neither do I jessnway23! If I get a legit answer from them and that you should have gotten it then someone will probably write you here about it.
Please do, because I dont appreciate scams.
Hi jessnway23, I don't know how legit this offer was. Did you receive it in an email and when you clicked it opened the game and nothing? I am going to forward your message to a King Admin to see if she can look into this further.