Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am playing the game at level 1513getting freezing
with no option to skep
version 1.134.0using for more info use link
https://youtu.be/YOkc9eXQKA8
https://youtu.be/Wa0_vROEN_U
https://youtu.be/auPQDgBF9VQ
i am using iPhone SE
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi binaymy, this video is not opening. I also checked the links that you posted above and they aren't working either. Is it freezing when the level opens or are you making a move and it freezes? I don't know much about the iPhone that you mentioned above but it came out in 2015 and I think they no longer make it. What operating system are you up to on this device?