Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I gain access to the piggy bank
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Chris, you might not want access to it at the moment because a lot of players are very upset that they dropped the number of gold bars in half of what it was originally. Lots of complaints have been coming in. Also a lot of players are reporting that it disappeared from their game so the studio is aware of these issues.
All I'm saying is if I've had access to the piggy bank I would have spent money on it so it's a loss to the game by me not having access.
I've never had access to the piggy bank
Hi Chris, there are lots of glitches going on lately and the piggy bank might be one of them. Some aren't seeing on their board anymore and others have it but don't like the change from 60 gold bars down to 30 gold bars. So hang in there and hopefully they will fix it for all of you soon.