Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3737 is impossible. It should be adjusted
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My user 1312517343
Not working yet… i go to uninstall 😔
Hey David,
Good news!
I wanted to let you know that following the feedback, the Studio decided to tweak the level - There are now 28 moves. You can refresh your game and enjoy the crushing
Thanks for your patience and feedback!
Mia
Hi David, I have elevated this level to a King Admin who will see it tomorrow and report it to the studio. I will add your message to the list for her.