Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I match a striped and wrapped candy it stops the rest coming down? I could have easily passed the level by now if this wasn't the case.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jencolx, I wonder i it's because those striped bars block the combo from affecting the middle. Have you watched any of the videos online? I found a couple of them that cleared the level without boosters. I'll post both links below for you to check out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EutdRTVrFQI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oXsNe2iPNk