Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why did the piggy bank change? $2.99 for 30 gold bars when I used to get 60 for this price is wrong!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joni, I don't have an answer as to why they made the change. I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players and forward the issues to the studio. I know that a lot of players were very unhappy this weekend because the piggy bank has changed. I will add your message to the list that I will be giving to them in a bit.