Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got the required amount on the Buddy Challenge this morning and the chest opened. I got 1 1/2 hours of the fish but they didn't appear as I continued to play Candy Crush Saga. I was playing on my Kindle.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Betty, there is a glitch that has already been reported on the Buddy challenge and the studio is aware of it but it might not be a priority at the moment because there are connection issues and crashes that might be a priority.