Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Started back at day 1 for daily gift, and did not recive my quest gifts and im tired of spending money on stuff when things like this happen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I paid tow times today for games but not resived any coins for game that’s not right please send back my money this is not first time this games took money and not given back the levels or any coins I will report and will delete it my games is near to 6000 and that’s not right you doing with our money
Hi Tanya, I hear you and I can empathize with you. What challenge/quest are you talking about? There are numerous glitches going on at the moment and I believe that it's Microsoft related so we are all patiently waiting for their fix.