Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Usually get multiple fish while playing,,the 2 games played only received 1 fish per game,,,is the amount been reduced to 1 per game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I wanted to know the same this had happened so many times where I only get 1 fish and I count in that fish to help me when and also some levels the fish doesn't even help clear the item to help me win I just clears other that mess the game up
when i select the fish booster, you usually get multiple fish during play,,,now all i get is just the one at the beginning none come up during the play of the level
Hi tamstark6, unless they changed the level since it was released the videos aren't showing any fish in the game. I will keep my eyes open for this in the next few days to see what other players have to say about this too.
I am currently on level 1030
Hi tamstark6, thank you for writing us here. You are the first player stating this so I don't know if it's a change or a glitch. I will keep my eyes open here during the day to see if anyone else reports this. Was it for a certain level?