Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Paul, I have no clue what you mean by "no". No I tried everything and it's still stuck? No I wrote to them and got no answer? Can you please give me more details.
Hi Paul, did it say that you cleared the level once you finished it? Some of the levels, even though you have the score, require you to complete the number of moves. Also check to see if there are any stars on 2385. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck and you have to replay and refresh the game before it moves on. If it's neither of these, then please follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep