Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Got highest score for multi-day contest in Candy Crush Saga which ended today . My score was 6790 but the game won't open the chest of bonuses. It just starts another multi-day contest...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi George,
Apologies for the issues. I've sent some gold bars your way as a compensation. I hope it helps!
We've forwarded the issue to the studio, so make sure you always have a good connection and your browser is up to date to prevent problems like these happening often.
Cheers,
Xarly
Hi George, Xarly wrote above that he added gold bars to your game so I do not think that you are going to get any additional from last week. I assume that what he gave you covered last week's challenge.
Hi George,Apologies for the issues. I've sent some gold bars your way as a compensation. I hope it helps!We've forwarded the issue to the studio, so make sure you always have a good connection and your browser is up to date to prevent problems like these happening often.Cheers,Xarly
Just about 20 minutes ago I did receive the rewards for the latest challenge Denize Star Dust. Thanks. Still hoping for results from last week's Dexter Space Race. ...
George Garcia
Thank you.
Thanks @Xarly for responding so quickly!
Hi George, I will forward your message to a King Admin to see if he can offer you further assistance.
Now it's in the middle of Denize"s Star Race. The ticket number for not getting rewards of Dexter's Space Race is 7266944. I cleared the cache etc on both my google chrome and safari browsers but no luck...
The challenge was Dexter Space Race.
HI George, which challenge are you talking about? Can you give me more information please?