Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it every time I get a helmet on either of my Android phone or my Windows 10 I have to go back because it will not let me go forward unless I go backwards in the game to continue on I have to hit back button
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sharon, that is the strangest issue that I ever heard of! I will keep my eyes open here in the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports this. If it stops happening, please respond back here to let me know.