Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I used to allow the Piggy Bank to toll up to 60 before buying extra tokens. It has suddenly dropped to 30!
is this just GREED on behalf of King Games?
I am very seriously of now dropping out !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi seawitch, I believe this is a test and players were randomly chosen to test out the change. If no one makes the purchase then the test might fail and they will change it back.