Free time won but cant use it.

Options
Caz-2
Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

I keep asking the same question about why and how long its is going to take to get fixed. I and Im sure many others are having the same problems. I win free time, but I cant play it. I win 2 hours of free time and it does not let me play 2 hours, I can only play how many lives I have left. I have asked and asked why this is happening and all I get is that Candy Crush is aware of the problem and are trying fix it. It has been many many weeks and still not fixed. I win challengers coming first,second or third and the prize is winning free time and I win it but I dont get it. How long does it take to fix this problem. You have time to ad more games on, so I'm sure you have someone there that can fix this problem. Not fair to us players at all. I was told it was not a priority. Well it is to me... Please tell me when with this be fixed. This is happening on all my devices. Mobile (andriod) Tablet (Android) and my PC at home and work. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Caz, there are lots of glitches going on at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve them.  I don't know if your glitch is a top priority at the moment because there are crashing and connection issues and that might be the priority at the moment.

• Caz-2
    Options

I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 4 months for this and your connection problems to be resolved. I have won many many challenges and have been awarded many many hours of free play, which I cannot use. Why do you keep having challenges if you can't use the prize if you come first. NO point have this if you can't be bothered to fix the problem after 4 months. I think it is a priority. As it is part of the game to play challenges. Right. 

• Caz-2
    Options

Hi Caz, there are lots of glitches going on at the moment and the studio is trying to resolve them.  I don't know if your glitch is a top priority at the moment because there are crashing and connection issues and that might be the priority at the moment.

I'm sorry, but it's been nearly 4 months for this and your connection problems to be resolved. I have won many many challenges and have been awarded many many hours of free play, which I cannot use. Why do you keep having challenges if you can't use the prize if you come first. NO point have this if you can't be bothered to fix the problem after 4 months. I think it is a priority. As it is part of the game to play challenges. Right.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?