Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was #1 in recent Space Race but I did not receive the 6 hour rewards.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Elsa, that is not an acceptable answer but I'm going to just forget it and not bother with these “contests”
i guess it’s just another way to rip people off.
Hi Jinx, thanks for the print screen. Is it the 6 hours of free lives that you are talking about? I don't think that King can reimburse you for that but I will pass along your message to a King Admin.
Hi Jinx, by any chance did you take a print screen showing that the game ended and you were in first place? That is the only way that King can verify that you were indeed #1.