Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Rami quest not available when I play on my laptop but its available on my ipad.. I play most of the time on my laptop please fix this problem!!! Its been more than 3 weeks now...Help....
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Priya, I also no longer have this on my computer. There were lots of glitches for both Rami and Didi so King might be running just a test now by just having it on mobile devices to see how it works.
me too... I have the same problem