Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Another bloodsucking booster grabbing mongrel level.played for the last 3 days, used a bucket load of boosters and lives !!!Not happy again Jan !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey WizardofOZ,
I understand your frustration but I encourage you to stay respectful here when expressing your concerns. That said, Level 3748 is one of the very top levels in Candy Crush so you must understand that there has to be quite some complexity to it.
I will pass your feedback on to the studio though so that they are aware of it.
Cheers,
Xarly