On the left side of my screen when King.com Candy Crush Saga is open there are a list of 12 circles with combinations to achieve up to 100% As you move between the King.com Games different achievement circles appear for each game....HOWEVER these combinations are only available for King.com Candy Crush. WHY are the combination achievement circles not available when I play King.com Farm Heroes. The 21 achievement circles always appear on Farm Heroes...BUT they are always show only in faint GREY, say 0% and do not show any achievement progress. Why do these 100% combination achievement circles NOT WORK for EVERY King.com game I play?????
NEXT..PROBLEM .... I was very happy playing the King.com games as ID 'PEARL KIN'G using one of the available avatar pictures. THEN it was suggested I play the games through Facebook. Now I'm NOT HAPPY as I have lost my name 'PEARL KING' and have been given the name ID from my facebook account. HOW do I get back to playing through King.com and get my old ID back as "PEARL KING'???