⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush level 3761

Options
Sie
Sie Posts: 121 Level 3

At level 3761,I have to clear 50 Red and 50 Yellow candies to pass. These figures are well too high compared to “30” as displayed in video. I notice that there are many inconsistencies in candy crush game, recently. This make the game “no more interesting”. Please clarify and rectify as soon as possible.

Answers

• Kay_Raymond
    Kay_Raymond Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can I totally agree with you. I think Candy Crush has run its course. The extra levels are quite stupid & programmed by people who don’t want to do it any more. It’s quite obvious. Yes I agree that the number of turns vary massively across devices

• Kay_Raymond
    Kay_Raymond Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Can I totally agree with you. I think Candy Crush has run its course. The extra levels are quite stupid & programmed by people who don’t want to do it any more. It’s quite obvious. Yes I agree that the number of turns vary massively across devices

By the way I only have 25 turns!
  • Peggy_Eble
    Peggy_Eble Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

It is insane to complete this with 22 moves and 50 of each color. Candy Crush is losing people stupid levels like this. I won't pay to get through this just leave and hopefully back when it is corrected or maybe never come back.

• Suemerjen
    Suemerjen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am getting ready to quit.  The games are getting ridiculous and no longer fun. Level 3761 is impossible. 50 red and 50 yellow? Too few moves. I will quit if this isn’t rectified.  It used to be fun.

• Dawn_Adams
    Dawn_Adams Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem. In addition, we used to be able to spin the wheel using 7 coins if we lost a game, and could repeat this several times. Now you can only spin the wheel ONCE!

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 308 Level 3
    Options

Agree with all the comments on this level.  Impossible and one that a video will not be seen.  I would love to see CC do this level with 50 red and 50 yellow and only 22 moves.  I hate to get this far and stop; but this might be the level that beats me.  Have to stop until it is fixed.

• Spoojie
    Spoojie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey KING--50 yellow and 50 red with so few moves?!  C'mon!  

• Gillian_Brophy
    Gillian_Brophy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's impossible they need to mmm lower the number of candies to collect or give us more moves even woth using loads of bonus items i haven't even come close 

• KV
    KV Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

I passed level 3761. I used the helmut, a color bomb, and a stripe wrap, then hoped for a wrapped candy and color bomb. Got it! Lucky board with lots of wraps. Look for wrapped candy combos. I had 25 moves to get 50 red and yellow candies.

• senobia
    senobia Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Indtast dit svar her Jeg er også tæt på at give op, det er alt for svært, selvom man er en garvet spiller.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?