Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged in tonight and had the old version of the game and it was Level 2825 and I'm on level 3003. I think I also had some gold bars -- and those are gone too. PLEASE fix.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Question for you - what is the highest level that you can see on the board? Can you see any levels higher than 2825?
NONE of these worked. My computer upgraded to the new version of google chrome. Supposedly, I also have a score of 580 for HTML5....However, it's still loading the old version of the game at level 2825 and I'm on level 3003. I also had some gold bars and those appear to be gone too.
PLEASE FIX.
HI eileencsm40, here are some steps to help you get back on track: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/my-candy-crush-saga-has-gone-back-to-an-old-version-how-can-i-get-the-newer-version-back