Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters
3761 Candy Crush is IMPOSSIBLE even with all accumulated bits.
I have not been able to get under 20 red & 20 yellow
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kay, I hear you and I understand what you are saying because those stripped bars can throw it off! Here is a video that was created showing how she cleared it: https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush/level-3761
Not sure how helpful it will be. I think the only way that I cleared this level was with boosters and then I bought extra moves. I know that not everyone pays to get the extra moves but when I find a level too difficult then I will spend a little money instead of waiting days to clear it. Let me know if this video helped you.
Hi Kay, I hear you and I understand what you are saying because those stripped bars can throw it off! Here is a video that was created showing how she cleared it: https://sagalevelhelp.com/candy-crush/level-3761Not sure how helpful it will be. I think the only way that I cleared this level was with boosters and then I bought extra moves. I know that not everyone pays to get the extra moves but when I find a level too difficult then I will spend a little money instead of waiting days to clear it. Let me know if this video helped you.
Hi Kay I just reported this level to a King Admin so that he can notify the studio about this. I have just seen 3 other questions posted on this level so chances are they might make a change just not sure if it will be done today because we are so close to the weekend.
This level is totally impossible whatever you say. Even if I buy more turns, my money is totally wasted. This video did not help at all.