Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
@Cezdiamond I need to restore my Level, after I logged in with my Facebook account I dropped from Level 2974 to Level 647. Pls we need to restore my game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Leyl, Cezdiamond is not available today since it's the weekend, I am going to tell you to follow the steps on this link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting doesn't help you then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into your account and manually add back your progress.