Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
live streaming candy crush saga i want to live stream candy crush saga please......... i really want to do that to show my game skills and all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Okay thanks for your help!
I sent them your message and I am waiting to see if anyone can give you an answer.
How to contact the cs?
Okay
I will forward this message to a King Admin because i have no clue how to do this.
Youtube
No I am a volunteer who comes here to help answer questions. Where did you read that you have to get King's permission to do a live stream of the game?
And are you a staff?
I need a permission from king to live stream the game
You know king
Who do you need permission from? It's a Facebook live thing so wouldn't you do everything through Facebook.
I wanted to get permission to live stream
Hi Joeyoung Kim, King does not control live stream to play the game. Facebook does so you could live stream through Facebook. Not sure if it's done on mobile or PC. Do a Google search for Facebook live stream games.