Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm unable to get my tablet to sync with mobile. I can't connect to FB. It's telling me I have no internet connection but I do. I'm waiting on new levels on mobile but can't get the tablet to connect. What can I do? I don't want to uninstall
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dawn, I am not familiar with Android devices but here is some information that I found for you. First try to clear the history by following the steps from here: http://www.androidtabletpcsupport.com/2014/07/clear-cache-history-and-cookies-on-android-tablets/
Here are some steps to follow posted by a King Admin on troubleshooting Android devices: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-android
If you still can't connect through Facebook, have you ever thought of playing the game through the Kingdom instead? Here is some information on setting up and syncing the Kingdom with Facebook: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account