Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I logged into Facebook and all of my levels were gone. I logged out and then back in with my email and they were still gone. I went from level 975 to 180 please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kasey, did you complete the contact form? If you did and didn't get an answer I would complete the contact form again.
Thank you Elsa, I have done everything including trying to contact King.com and I have received no help. I got a default letter once but no follow up. Is there any other way to get ahold of them?
Hi Kasey, please follow the steps here to help you get back on track: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If the troubleshooting does not work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They will go into your account and manually add your progress back.