Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the trophy image where the piggy bank was is now greyed out? Is this the game or just my account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi David, with all the glitches going on in the last few weeks I have seen some players saying that the piggy bank disappeared. Microsoft updated a few days ago so if that was a part of their glitch it should have been fixed. I know that the studio is aware of this and they are working on resolving a lot of glitches. I just don't know if the piggy bank is their top priority at the moment.