I won the space race by about 100points, but when the results came up it put me in second place.

Veronica-6
Veronica-6 Posts: 2 Newbie

There was a short delay calculating the results, then the ‘person’ in second place was awarded a load more points.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,886 Sweet Legend

Hi Veronica, you would be totally surprised about how the players play these games!  Some people will stay up all night to make sure that they come in first place!  I remember playing the challenge once and felt confident that I was in first place with only 1 1/2 hours left to go.  It was well past midnight so I went to sleep and when I woke up I was in third place.  These players are nuts!  In order to be in the top 3 you have to be there at the exact second that the game ends and that's what some players do all night long.

• Veronica-6
    Veronica-6 Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Veronica, you would be totally surprised about how the players play these games!  Some people will stay up all night to make sure that they come in first place!  I remember playing the challenge once and felt confident that I was in first place with only 1 1/2 hours left to go.  It was well past midnight so I went to sleep and when I woke up I was in third place.  These players are nuts!  In order to be in the top 3 you have to be there at the exact second that the game ends and that's what some players do all night long.

I’m not convinced that all those taking part are real players. I still can’t see how I was so far ahead as the seconds clicked down, I was still ahead as the competition closed, yet when the scores came up I was behind!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?