Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
There was a short delay calculating the results, then the ‘person’ in second place was awarded a load more points.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Veronica, you would be totally surprised about how the players play these games! Some people will stay up all night to make sure that they come in first place! I remember playing the challenge once and felt confident that I was in first place with only 1 1/2 hours left to go. It was well past midnight so I went to sleep and when I woke up I was in third place. These players are nuts! In order to be in the top 3 you have to be there at the exact second that the game ends and that's what some players do all night long.