Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone got wet and I can no longer access. Is there any way to transfer my Candy Crush Saga progress without being synced to Facebook?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Heather, if you do not play the game through Facebook or the Kingdom then your progress won't be saved. That means that any crash in the game will cause you to go back to level 1. I can give you steps to help you get your progress back but I do suggest that you play through either one or this might happen again. Here is the link: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep