Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost 800 levels and have tried and tried to get in touch with app support. I have not gotten a response and tried everything suggested in the community. I’m not sure what else to do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Kasey, please check the level that you game opens on and check to see if there are any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level so you have to replay it. Please try to replay it, clear it and then refresh the game and you should be back on track.