Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get a message that I’ve earned a reward, for example, 2 hours of free fish, but after I claim the reward, it disappears. It’s not in my inventory. I’m on level 3696, and this has happened the last three times.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pippagrace, if you won 2 hours of free fish the only time that you are going to see it is in your game and that will only happen if it's a level that requires the fish such as jelly levels. I just looked at a video of this level and it's not a jelly level so you won't see any fish at the start of the game.