Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I passed level 3741 by using 2 extra lives when it finished a Bigfoot came up and said sorry there has been a problem . When i went back I was still on that level , just what I needed another glitch that is costing me money for the extras I used .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mike, thank you for writing here at King Care. I just checked to see if anyone else has reported this level as a glitch and you are the only one so far. That doesn't mean that it's not a glitch that might be starting up. Check that level to see if there are any stars on it. Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level and you have to replay it to clear it. I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this level in the next couple of days.