Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On my iphone I am on level 1921 but when I login on king.com or use the windows 10 app I am only on level 1386. Please help!! I have updated and logged out and back in and uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing has helped.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sandy, please follow the steps on this link to help you get your progress back: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep
If it doesn't work then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink. Click on it and complete the contact form. They can go into your account and manually add your progress back.