Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
A solution was claimed to be available of removing this feature. The solution of removing it isn't available as claimed on a laptop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Akcipitrakulo, where have you seen the message that they have released a solution to remove the buddy challenge? I am not aware of any message out there. I know that there have been a lot of complaints about it and a King Admin wrote about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/buddy-challenge-222780714
I have an update for you on the buddy challenge if you play it on a mobile device. You can now opt out of this challenge. You can read all about it here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/superstar-information-post-can-i-opt-out-of-playing-the-buddy-challenge