level 3828 not possible

The striped/wrapped candie from the upper right dispensers are not falling often enough.  Too often the plain candies appear in their place and combos cannot be made to get all 30 yellows and all 30 licorice in the moves that are given.

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar

Hi AnnaErrington, you are the first player commenting on this.  I will keep my eyes open here on King Care to see if there are other complaints.  Have you checked the videos on Google? 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• knitsafghansknitsafghans Posts: 44 ✭✭

Running into the same problems;   most of the videos have lower numbers to collect.   Only ones with 30 seem to use boosters?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar

Hi knitsafghans, Queen Mia wrote this about the number of moves changing.

This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• ThierryMaidenThierryMaiden Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited October 2018

il y a 27 mouvements pour 30 bonbons jaunes et 30 réglisses .there is 27 mooves with 30 yellow candies et 30 licorices. il y a trop de chocolats en bas à droite et les bonbons avec un "V" ne descendent pas assez vite. There is too many chocolate à the buttom on the right and the candies with "V" don't go down quickly, j'utilise tous les boosters et options et il me reste entre 5 et 10 bonbons jaunes et autant de réglisses. I used all the boosters and options and I still have between 5 et 10 yellow candies and between 5 and 10 licorice at the end. la couche de chocolats à droite est trop épaisse. The chocolates on the right are too thick

• ThierryMaidenThierryMaiden Posts: 32 ✭✭

Finalement j'ai gagné ce niveau avec tous les boosters.Finaly I won this Level with all the boosters (2 bonbons multicolores, 2 bonbons rayés, 2 bonbons emballés) (2 candies multicolored, 2 candies stripes, 2 candies wrapped) et j'ai utilisé 2 sucettes marteaux à la fin. and I use 2 hammer lollipop at the end -