Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I got this message across all King games yesterday and they're still not working today. This is only on the Facebook Gameroom platform. What should I do to resolve it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is but it's downloaded onto my laptop so completely separate from the running of FB windows.
Hi Moidiaro, you make a very valid point here! But isn't the Gameroom Facebook's version?
Hi Elsa, yes it does still play through Facebook ok, it's just Gameroom. If I delete and re-install Gameroom it runs fine for a couple of days and then I get the same message and have to repeat the process. I prefer to play through Gameroom as FB tells the world that you are playing games.
Hi Maidiaro, can you play the game out of the Gameroom platform? Personally, I never liked playing through it because there was always problems and now you are reporting another one of their problems. Are you playing through a browser? Are you given the option of playing through that or without it?