Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My Piggy Bank shows full with only 30 coins. but the price remeined the same as it is with 60 coins. Please fix it. Thx
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Esty, I'm not sure if they took this challenge off the game or if it's a new glitch. I have noticed a few players reporting it missing from their game so I have gathered a list and will present it to a King Admin tomorrow morning.
No it has nothing to do with the piggy bank. It's totally a separate challenge thing.
I also noticed that i am not getting fire helmut. The fun events bord has only space race. There is no option for me to get fire helmut. I asked this quetion in forum and another player has the same problem. Is that part of your test with piggy bank (30 coins)to make me purche busters & pay dubble??? Please remoove me from the test & let me enjoy my game.
Hi Etsy T, there is currently a test going on with the change in the number of gold bars in the piggy bank. The test is for 30 gold bars so if that is what you are seeing then you are a part of the testing group. If no one purchases this then perhaps the test will fail and they will have to make a change.