Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why has the price for gold bars in Candy Crush Saga increased so much? Is this a permanent increase? I enjoy the game, but will not play it in the future because I won’t pay the outrageous price for gold bars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi vcheek, not sure why the price was changed but I believe it to be a test so players were randomly chosen. If the players do not purchase the piggy bank then the test might fail.