Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was playing candy crush saga on mobile and accidentally bought 5 moves. I realized the mistake, and quit the game, so I'd like to know if I can get a refund. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mohd,
I am sorry that you have experienced an issue with your purchase. We can not see purchase information on this board. Please follow the instructions in this link to resolve :
https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1
Sorry for the inconvenience