Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I didn't get the treat calender appearing in my game, can I know how to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure why you don't have it. I thought it was available to all mobile devices but maybe it's still considered in a testing phase where players are randomly chosen to test it out.
No, I didn’t have it since the start. But when other people play using their own account on my device, the treat calender appeared for them. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi Khit Mee Fun, did you have it at one time and now it's gone? I know that there are a lot of glitches going on at the moment so let's try this. I am going to give you a link to do some troubleshooting and after you complete it, please write back here to see if you got it back.
https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips
I play the game through both computer (Facebook) and mobile device (Candy Crush Saga Kingdom app) since long time ago. May I know how to fix this?
Hi Khit Mee Fun, where are you playing the game - mobile device or computer? Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom? Facebook did an update a couple of days ago and it's thrown off a lot of things.