Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
1. You can’t choose any perks to start the game.
2. You only are given 21 moves to complete level.
I took screenshots of both problems if they are needed.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ah - so I am not the only one . Good to know - I just deleted the game cos of this level of my mobile. Tried it at least 50 times and never got close .
Hi Sarah, please upload the print screens here. It sounds like #1 you want to choose a booster to start your level but it doesn't give you the option to do that - is that correct?
#2 - This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.