Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I habe got an email which told me that I got an answer, but I can not find this answer
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Anne, please check at the top right part of this page. Make sure that you are signed in. Next to your profile picture there is an envelope. If you see a number on it that means someone wrote you. Click on the envelope and you should see the answer.