Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In the frosting section a single space in the very top left corner does not fill with candy this has caused me to fail passing the level by just that square on multiple occassions several times i had the piece to move into position
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sheryl, the only way that you can clear that jelly is to use a lollipop.
I’m having this same issue on level 649. No candy ever goes in that top left corner once it has been uncovered. It’s driving me crazy!!
Hi Dan, thanks for the print screens. I noticed this on one of my levels too. I had to clear it with a lollipop. I will elevate this to a King Admin to find out if this is some new glitch.
Just above where you are going to reply back to me there are 3 icons. The middle icon is to upload images.
I know how to do a screen capture and i have 2 of them to share but how do i post it on this message board
Hi Dan, could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on? Here are some steps for you if you need help to create a print screen: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/android.html