Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush since years and for the last time there haven't been any Dexter Challenges. I enjoy competing in these. Are they still supposed to be there or do they stop at a certain stage? pls help me to get Dexter back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi hexenfan1, you are not disturbing me at all! The Space Dash/Helmet challenge was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding. It is only available now on mobile devices until further notice. A lot of the challenges are only available on mobile devices. You will also see the challenge come and leave because they are scheduled on a time frame so when the time is up the challenge will disappear until they start it up again.
Hi Elsa, i'm very sorry to disturb you again. My Dexter challenge again gone after few days. why???? i'm so sad. Pls can you help me?
Hi hexenfan1, I'm glad to hear that it's back for you. Thanks for letting me know!
Hi Elsa, i got Dexter back.. tysm for your help. I'm so happy. you made my day. have a good time.
Hello Elsa, friends from me have the challenges on their computers. Also i have the latest operating system and my game apps updatet. I will wait and hope the dexter comes back to me one day. he always has good boosters for helping and these i miss also.
thank you for your help. I wish you a nice day/night.
On the computer you won't see them. Not sure if these challenges are just randomly being sent to players now to test them because there have been many glitches. Make sure that your device has the latest operating system and that you keep the game app updated too. Hopefully you will see it coming back to you sometime in the near future.
hi Elsa, thanks for fast replay. i'm playing on Computer and also on mobile and don't have on both. If you need my ID is 1554682919 . Tysm for your help.
Hi hexenfan1, where are you playing the game - mobile device or computer? The challenges have all been having lots of issues lately and the studio is trying to resolve them. I have noticed that whenever I do see them now it's only on mobile device.