⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Missing Dexter Challenges

Options
hexenfan1
hexenfan1 Posts: 9 Level 2

I play Candy Crush since years and for the last time there haven't been any Dexter Challenges. I enjoy competing in these. Are they still supposed to be there or do they stop at a certain stage? pls help me to get Dexter back. 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi hexenfan1, you are not disturbing me at all!  The Space Dash/Helmet challenge was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  It is only available now on mobile devices until further notice.  A lot of the challenges are only available on mobile devices.  You will also see the challenge come and leave because they are scheduled on a time frame so when the time is up the challenge will disappear until they start it up again.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi hexenfan1, where are you playing the game - mobile device or computer?  The challenges have all been having lots of issues lately and the studio is trying to resolve them.  I have noticed that whenever I do see them now it's only on mobile device.

• hexenfan1
    Options

hi Elsa, thanks for fast replay. i'm playing on Computer and also on mobile and don't have on both. If you need my ID is 1554682919 . Tysm for your help. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

On the computer you won't see them.  Not sure if these challenges are just randomly being sent to players now to test them because there have been many glitches.  Make sure that your device has the latest operating system and that you keep the game app updated too.  Hopefully you will see it coming back to you sometime in the near future.

• hexenfan1
    Options

Hello Elsa, friends from me have the challenges on their computers. Also i have the latest operating system and my game apps updatet.  I will wait and  hope the dexter comes back to me one day. he always has good boosters for helping and these i miss also. 

thank you for your help. I wish you a nice day/night. 

• hexenfan1
    Options

Hi Elsa, i got Dexter back.. tysm for your help. I'm so happy. you made my day. have a good time. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi hexenfan1, I'm glad to hear that it's back for you.  Thanks for letting me know!

• hexenfan1
    Options

Hi Elsa, i'm very sorry to disturb you again.  My Dexter challenge again gone after few days. why???? i'm so sad. Pls can you help me? 

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi hexenfan1, you are not disturbing me at all!  The Space Dash/Helmet challenge was taken off the computer version because the studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding.  It is only available now on mobile devices until further notice.  A lot of the challenges are only available on mobile devices.  You will also see the challenge come and leave because they are scheduled on a time frame so when the time is up the challenge will disappear until they start it up again.

• hexenfan1
    Options

Hi Elsa, tyvm for your nice answer. My friends have Dexter on Computer and on mobile. I play with Computer and also on my mobile and have no Dexter there. I can't understand why i am the only one who don't got the Dexter.
  • angie1
    angie1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I started the dexter challenge yesterday, won the hammer and then the dexter challenge simply disappeared from my game on my ipad. I still have it on my old ipad but not on the ipad that I normally play on. I can’t get it back.

October 2019

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?