Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Daily Booster is stuck on day 1, every day. I get the same booster and never moves forward even though I play daily. If I remove Candy Crush and reload it, I am afraid of losing my ranking at levels over 2900.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi C Ayers, are you clearing the history daily because if you are then the game thinks that this is the first time that you are playing the game and you will only get day 1.