Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The booster videos will not play on my device, they start then I get a msg saying 'video unavailable'
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Adrian, please try to clear out the history and then try it again. I just opened the game on my iPhone and it is working. But then again, maybe it's a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes posted here this weekend to see if anyone else reports this.
Hi Adrian, I'm having the exact same issue on my phone. I tried another phone & also tablet, and it works fine on them. I've been trying to pinpoint the issue with no luck. So if you or someone else discovers resolution, please post it. Thanks, Gregg