Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Asking for a friend, recently he is no longer getting Mortimer's magical helmets or boosting ships when winning a level. As anyone else experiencing the same issue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Morgana Fata,
I just came here to check on messages and quite a few players are talking about the Space Dash/Helmet challenge. I haven't read all the messages yet but I am going to create a list of these questions and pass it along to a King Admin on Monday.
Hi Morgana Fata, I have seen a few messages today regarding the Space Dash/Helmet challenge. I am going to add your message to a list that I have created and it will be passed to a King Admin on Monday.