Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I spent $149.00 on your stupid game and didn’t get what I paid for. Now you guys won’t respond. I’ll never make that mistake again!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jason, at the bottom of that link there is a link to complete a contact form. I'll put the link here in this message. First I would like you to please get your user ID # by following the steps here: https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it
Here is the link to the contact form: https://care.king.com/en/contact
Complete it and put your user ID # in there. They will get back to you and don't give up trying. It's the weekend now so chances are no one will be there to respond to you but tomorrow morning first thing send them a message with your user ID #. They can go into your account to see what's going on and what you didn't get. They can also add those items into your game. You should get an email sent to your email address connected to your account along with a ticket number. So if you don't hear back from them again you can always refer to that ticket number and write them on the contact form again. Let me know how that works for you.
Thanks Elsa, but I’ve taken the steps and have been ignored. My next stops will be FB, Google, Yahoo, etc....
Hi Jason,
Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1