Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Went back to C.C. and whole board erased. So I had to start another game. Aside from losing my helmets in my earlier question, I won 90 minute fishes and been messing around with this game so long, I lost those fish also.
thanks, Pam
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Pamela, I just came here to check on messages and quite a few players are talking about the Space Dash/Helmet challenge. I haven't read all the messages yet but I am going to create a list of these questions and pass it along to a King Admin on Monday.