Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is it going to stay at 30 or return to 60 to buy the gold bars for 2.99? I have not and will not be buying the 30 gold bars if that remains the way it is now.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi jschirber, from what I've been told players have been randomly chosen to test out the change from 60 gold bars down to 30 gold bars. I'm not privy to whether it's going to stay that way or not as I am just a volunteer who comes here to help with the players' questions. If you do not purchase them and other players do not purchase them then the test will fail and they might have to make a change.